CASE STUDY 1: NSIA LUTH CANCER CENTER
- Facility Design – Comprehensive design solution following internationally recognized design standards as well as shieling assessment of existing bunkers.
- Equipment and Construction – Equipment supply, construction supervision, equipment maintenance and the execution of key medical infrastructure works.
- Financial Modeling – Financial modeling, market assessment, and the identification of the clinical service plan.
- Training – Human resource planning and training.
CASE STUDY 2: NNPC MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITAL
- Hospital Design – Comprehensive design solution following internationally recognized mechanical, electrical, structural and architectural design standards.
- Equipment – Designed the equipment bill of quantities and specifications to optimize the delivery clinical services.
- Utility – Managed and coordinated the overlapping scope with local utility companies.
- Construction – Comprehensive construction solution covering all relevant trades. Fast track execution timeline to accommodate incoming Covid-19 patients.